To become new again in . . .
freedom from doubt,
anxiety, or fear . . .
human existence, relationships,
liveliness or vitality and...
trust or faith
in a person or self.
Embracing, Challenging & Changing Lives . . . Everyday
We believe that each individual’s future can be positive and we commit ourselves to assisting in any way possible to support this being achieved
On September 17, 2014 Roark-Sullivan Lifeway Center was fortunate to have a wonderful crew of…
The Aruba Condo Raffle ticket sales are starting October 6th, 2014 with the drawing to…
Congratulations Nadir on your upcoming service award and recognition! Please check out the link below. This…
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address to receive information and updates.
“In an environment of dignity and mutual respect, to help individuals experiencing homelessness or who are at risk of becoming homeless, to become self-sufficient through:
- Housing: Providing a temporary shelter and access to affordable permanent housing
- Skills: Helping each resident develop the life and job skills needed to live,
- Work: Expecting each resident to perform meaningful work for the benefit of himself or herself and the community
- Prevention: Working to prevent homelessness in the Kanawha Valley.”
The Roark-Sullivan Lifeway Center holds central to its existence the goal of providing quality services to individuals experiencing homelessness in Charleston and the Kanawha Valley. Our services are developed with the hope of including each individual’s family or persons significant to him or her in this process.
- We aim to support individuals to care for their children whenever possible. It is our intent to maintain the rights of those served, to treat all entering our programs and services with dignity and respect and to assist all individuals to make their own decisions- ensuring their right to self determine.
- We seek to maintain an environment that is free of violence and illegal conduct.
- We seek to help each individual regain his ability to live independently when possible and/ or to live as independently as appropriate.
- We focus on personal responsibility and accountability by empowering each individual to set and achieve his or her own goals.
- We believe that each individual’s future can be positive and we commit ourselves to assisting in any way possible to support this being achieved.